Table decorations with goodie bags
Caleb enjoyed riding the horse. Now he wants one of his own.
I wonder what he wished for, a horse, maybe...
Caleb, Cooper, and Ashton checking out their goodie bags.
Madison's 1st ride on a horse.
Daddy loves pushing Madi on the swings.
Lunch was yummy...chick-fil-a nuggets and chips.
Caleb is getting so big! He can crawl across the monkey bars without help!
Isn't she so cute?
Caleb, Ashton, and Cooper...doesn't this look like trouble waiting to happen?
Well, after several weeks of preparation, Caleb finally had his cowboy birthday party at the Oil Ranch. He and several friends played hard, rode horses, milked and fed cows, rode a train, and went on a hayride. We had a great day, and only had one catastrophe. I made a cowboy boot cupcake cake, and the wind just got the better of me. I dropped all of the cupcakes on the ground. DISASTER!!!!!! Chris called his mother and she went to Kroger and found a small cake that we made into a cowboy themed cake. All in all, it really was a great day and everyone had fun!






1 friendly comments:
Girl-I can imagine the curses that soared through your head when those cupcakes blew over. Man, that would have made me so mad. I am sorry that happened, but by the looks of things, no once cared. Looks like a great party. Wish we had been there.
Love you!
Post a Comment