Thursday, July 24, 2008

Daddy's Little Helpers


Chris installed new mini blinds. He is becoming quite the handyman!

This is a picture of the new paint color. It is called summertime! Thanks, Eric!!!!


Caleb loves to paint! He is helping Chris paint the living room walls.

Madi enjoys painting also!

We are moving to Montgomery, so we have been working hard trying to get our house ready to be put on the market. We have actually already moved into our new house in Montgomery. This week, we have been painting. The kids love to help and do a great job of it!

6 friendly comments:

dawn said...

Love the color. I might steal it when we paint again...in 10 years.

Ashley McWhorter said...

I can't believe y'all just moved to Montgomery. We just moved from there in December...back to The Woodlands. Our house is still for sale, though. Wanna another one? :)

dawn said...

Love the changes. Fix your signature. I cannot read it. The white does not show up.

dawn said...

Love love love that you have the Aggie War him playing. Oh and the praise songs too.

Love those Ags!

Someone said something to Zac about going to the University of Missouri and he acted like they were crazy. As if everyone should know that he is going to Aggieland for college. Shouldn't everyone?

dawn said...

AHHHHH! I love it! I like it better than mine! The red with black and white looks great!

dawn said...

Willie loves the Aggie war hymn. He clapped his hands, raised his arms and danced all through it.

As for Days of Elijah, how can you not raise your hands during that one?