Okay, so on Saturday, we had Madi's 4th birthday party with her friends. Oh gracious, did we have a great time. The theme was flip-flops and bows (for those who haven't seen Madi's shoe collection, she had more than all of us combined :) ). We had a pink and green tablescape with the food on it. Each little girl (and their mother) was supposed to bring a pair of flip-flops to decorate with ribbons, bows, and bling. The moms helped with the hot glue and the girls provided the ideas. Once they finished decorating, we painted toe nails and wore toe rings. (Of course, the moms participated as well) Each little girl went home with a personalized goodie tin. The tins consisted of a headband bow, some lip gloss, a comb and mirror, and cookies and candy. We had a great time!!!! I am a little concerned how we will top this party next year!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 friendly comments:
What a fun party! I love the colors, activities and accessories!
By the way, do you remember me? My husband and I did a disciple now weekend for Copperfield Baptist when Chris worked there. Where do you guys go to church now?
We will be back in Houston soon and would love to hook up. Brea is going to be 4 in November, so I would love to have a little friend for her to meet, to help the sadness not be so huge...she is quite social...I wonder where she gets that from : )
Your kids are so big, and I haven't even met them! We need to remedy this. lol
Post a Comment